About Landmark Learning
Landmark Learning’s mission is to be the leading resource in education and training for the outdoor community, advancing national standards through a network of professional educators, researchers, and certification specialists.
The Landmark Difference
- that we have a social responsibility for sustainable outdoor resources. All programs offered through Landmark reflect appropriate use of outdoor spaces and are committed to sustainable outdoor experiences.
- in the dynamic nature of the outdoor community. It is ever-changing, as are standards in risk management and program operations. All programs offered through Landmark must commit to evolving standards. The certification specialists we represent are at the forefront of reviewing, creating and imparting these standards.
- that our programs are as good as our educators. We are the instructors of instructors, and all Landmark staff are highly skilled both in their area/s of expertise and as educators in a classroom setting.
- our programs are a launch pad. Nothing beats sound judgment, which can only be acquired through experience – our programs arm participants with the tools necessary to go out and gain that experience.
- in an open learning environment. Fun instructors, exciting and diverse teaching methodologies, realistic practical exercises, and research-founded curricula create the results: quality and consistency between programs, high program success rates, and high knowledge and skills retention in our students.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Landmark Learning, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. To view our complete policy, please click here.
USDA Forest Service Nondiscrimination Statement
The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination in its programs on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital or family status. To file a complaint of discrimination, write to: USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Bldg, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (202)720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.