To view this protected post, enter the password below:
- Minimum twenty-one years of age
- Successful completion of Wilderness Swim Safety
- Current certification in Wilderness First Aid or higher and current certification in Adult/Child + AED CPR or higher (WFR preferred)
Backcountry guides, canoe trip leaders, camp counselors, private expedition groups, college/university outdoor education programs, hiking club trip leaders, wilderness therapeutic programs, and adventure race safety personnel.
4 year Wilderness Swim Safety Instructor Certification.
- Successful practical skills assessment required.
- This nationally delivered curriculum meets or exceeds the lifeguarding guidelines and water safety training of the American Camp Association (ACA).