NOLS Wilderness First Responder (2661)
Register Now Or contact Joe Yuska: email@example.com Lewis & Clark is requiring full COVID vaccination of all enrolled students, prior to
Or contact Joe Yuska: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewis & Clark is requiring full COVID vaccination of all enrolled students, prior to the course start.
Location: Wekiwa Springs, Apopka FL (near Orlando)
- $850 – Tuition (includes lodging)
- $1000 – Tuition (includes lodging) plus All Lunches & 2 Dinners
- $1100 – Tuition (includes lodging) plus All Meals
Meals: Meal plans available (see above fees).
- Group meal plans will accommodate both omnivore/carnivore (meat eaters) and vegetarian diets. For vegan, gluten free, and other dietary restrictions, check with us, we may be able to accommodate some special diets.
- If you don’t want to purchase the meal plan, please bring your own food, pots & pans, cooler, ice, camp stove, utensils, etc. to prepare your own meals (in other words, bring the same kitchen items as if you are car camping.) Picnic tables are provided.
- Lodging in rustic cabins, with heaters and ceiling fans, is offered at no extra charge. Cabins are located around a central bath/shower house. We plan to place no more than 2-4 people per 10 bunk cabin at Wekiwa Youth Camp (probably 2 people), so there will be plenty of room, and you can choose your cabin mates if you’d like. (We will have try to have separate cabins available for those who snore. It will be possible to give some people their own cabin.)
- No motor homes, tents, or camping trailers are allowed at the Wekiwa Springs State Park Youth Camp, where this course will be taught. However, if you book far enough in advance, you may be able to get a site for a motorhome nearby in the Wekiwa Springs State Park campground, or at Kelly County Park 5 miles away. The campsites/motorhome sites book up very quickly for this time of year, so you need to reserve far in advance.
4 (Wednesday) 8:00 AM - 13 (Friday) 5:00 PM
1800 Wekiwa Circle